Tuesday 13 March 2018

Magical Unicorn

Hello!

Unicorns have been popular for some time and so I decided to make a stencil that I could use to create some magically inspired cards:


I masked a circle for the moon and then inked through the stencil in Blueprint Sketch and Faded Jeans distress oxides.  I also masked off the horn so that I could emboss that in silver.  I added a stream of stars from Uniko's Reach for the Stars stamp set and embossed them in silver too.  The sentiment is from Mama Elephant.  I shall link up this card at Just Us Girls where the theme is Mythical or Magical.



Here I inked through the stencil using Uniko's star stencil in pastel colours.  Gently inking round the outline gives the shape definition.  I embossed the horn in gold on this card.  The sentiment is actually from a Penny Black christmas set but I thought it fitted well with the image!


I hope you like my makes with this new stencil which is available to buy in my Folksy store :)

Thanks as always for stopping by,

Sarah x



3 comments:

  1. What a fab stencil ... love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have had this stencil for my DT card, Sarah, since I didn't have anything magical. He looks wonderful in blue with the silver embossing. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh MY! Your first unicorn, with the inset moon, pretty blue and silver embossing, is absolutely gorgeous; the second, sporting colourful stars, is absolutely charming! How cool that you have the ability - and creativity - to design stencils for whatever you choose - and then go the next step in sharing the fabulous results with us! Awesome duo! Thrilled to see these magical mythical beauties in the JUGS gallery!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete