Thursday 4 January 2018

Have a Heart

Hello!

Today I wanted to share a new stencil that I have produced from a fab SVG design by Savana's Design on Etsy.  It is perfect for valentines day, mothers day, anniversaries, weddings and all sorts of romantic occasions!


The image is approx 13cm so it is perfect for quick cards as a focal point simply by inking through as you can see above.  Here I have added some perfect pearls to give a sheen and combined it with a sentiment from Uniko.


Using different colours creates a different look again and here I have used a die cut from Stamplorations.



The size of the heart makes it perfect for mixed media projects as well and I have a few of those to share over the weekend.  I really hope you like it :)  You can find it on my Folksy shop.

See you soon,

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. I love the flow of the hearts within a heart, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete