Saturday 25 June 2016

Uniko Blog Hop!

Hello!

As we didn't have the chance to celebrate Uniko's fab June release, we have decided to do a blog hop to showcase these stamps to best effect.  Have you seen them yet?  I have to say that I am in love with the toucan, tropical leaves and hibiscus.  I genuinely couldn't stop making cards with them so apologies for the photo heavy post :)

Here is what I made.....

 
I simply inked through a square mask and added a lovely hibiscus and sentiment.

 
I looked up toucans online to see how their beaks are coloured - there are a number of variations and I went with a colourful combination of red and green here.  The leaves add some background interest.

 
This card features the outline hibiscus stamped in lilacs and purple with a die cut frame to create some texture/interest.  I like how this looks.

 
I paired the toucan with the outline hibiscus here and went with an orange and black beak!

 
Finally I simply stamped two hibiscus flowers and popped up a sentiment - a fresh, CAS card.
 
There are just so many ways to go with these stamps and sentiments.  Here are the sets; Paradise and Paradise Leaves:
 
 
 
 
Oh, and they work brilliantly with the previously released Uniko hummingbird too!
 
The rest of the DT have lots more to share with you and, as with all Uniko blog hops you can win prizes too!  Head over to the Uniko blog to find out more.
 
Thanks for bearing with me and for stopping by :)
 
Sarah x

29 comments:

  1. Very elegant cards. Loved their simplicity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh my....another bunch of wonderfull cards.
    I like your style and the 2nd card is my favorite one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh my goodness Sarah what an amazing collection of cards. You have highlighted these new stamps wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... 5 brilliant CAS cards! I don't know which I prefer, they're all so striking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great collection. You have done a great job show casing Bev's new sets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous array of tropical-themed cards! Bob is ever so handsome and the flowers, simply stunning! Fabulous showcases!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of your cards are just beautiful! I love the simplicity of them - very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All these cards are just so gorgeous! Heaps of inspiration showing how to use these awesome stamps! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Each and every one of these cards is amazing! But I have to admit, I especially love the the toucans!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cards have a way of capturing the heart and soul.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh you have been busy Sarah! Lovely cards & lots of inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous makes, you were obviously inspired a great deal by these gorgeous stamps! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A perfect showcase combo Sarah. Oh loving all your die-cut accessories and clever CAS designs. You've certainly been busy producing these stunners. Inspired to play some more in paradise now! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  14. My goodness! So many lovely cards!! I especially like the masked off square for that lovely hibiscus and the fabulous toucans!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! Love these two new sets! Your coloring on Bob the toucan is great on both versions! Love the beautiful hibiscus flowers and the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Truly fabulous cards, Sarah. I'm a sucker for birds so Toucan Sam really appeals to me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous cards! Love Bob & all the beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an amazing array of stunning cards. I love them all, but that first one using the mask is just AWESOME!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super awesome cards - all so very well done and so inspiring!! I want to go somewhere tropical now - you just made beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW! What a collection of tropical beauties Sarah. It sure looks like you had some fun using these new sets :) I love your CAS style and each of your cards showcases the sets beautifully, it is hard to pick a FAVE as I love them all! Thank you for yet another superb showcase of Uniko and your continued hard work, support and promotion. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards. Very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful cards. Very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow!! You have been BUSY!! These are all awesome cards Sarah! Love them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW! So much creativity and such a gorgeous selction of different ways to use the stamps. Love the CAS style too.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! Gorgeus cards! I love the beautiful colours!!! And the toucan is so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sarah, my goodness, you really made that stamp set glow! It's being added to everyone's wish list! Each and every card here is being pinned - simply sensational!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, just stunning cards!!! You have showcased each and every set so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sarah, you've taken these amazing stamps and put your own gorgeous clean and simple style to them in ways that I just couldn't have imagined! What a beautiful set of inspirational ideas. Thanks for sharing. Lou x

    ReplyDelete