Thursday 27 August 2015

Time Out Reminder

Hello!

We are already half way through our latest challenge at Time Out -where is the summer going?!  I have made another nautical themed card and this time focused on the lifesaver:


I stamped the lifesaver and sentiment from Waltzingmouse's Ocean Bound set and coloured them with spectrum noir pencils.

Here is the photo inspiration to get you started:


Check out the fab cards from the DT and our GD over at Time Out!

Thanks for stopping by,

Sarah x

6 comments:

  1. perfectly CAS and I admire how you just know where to place the enamel dots-I struggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CASilicious, Sarah ... awesome colouring and shading ... there's a fabulous sense of dimension in that cool live saver! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so perfect. Soft, yet strong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card! I tried to make a life preserver but it was an absolute fail. Your stamp is perfect and love the pencil colouring too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Lynn. My first thought was how soft this is for something like a life preserver. Signs of a perfect card I bet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love the CAS style of this card! Fabulous!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete