Thursday 16 July 2015

Time Out Reminder

Hello!

Is it Thursday already?!  Actually, I don't mind the weeks flying by at the moment as we are looking forward to our summer break at the end of July....it can't come quickly enough.  However, another Thursday brings a reminder of our current challenge at Time Out.

The theme is Nature with the optional twist of animals (butterflies and insects included).  Here is my card:


 
 
Obviously blue lions are not often spotted in the wild but I wanted to use my Mama Elephant stamps to make a cute new baby card.  I elongated my WPlus9 dies (thanks to Chrissie from Simply One of a Kind for the tip) to provide a frame and added a few enamel dots.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.
 
I hope you like my blue lion :) 
 
The fab DT have lots more nature style inspiration for you over at the Time Out Challenge blog and we are delighted to have the lovely Barb from Barb's Studio Creations joining us as GD for this challenge.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by,
 
Sarah xx

4 comments:

  1. It is a fun and fantasy card! Luckely that we cardmakers can use blue lions :)
    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who says you can't have blue lions?? I think he is adorable and its such a good idea for a baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sweet, Sarah ... love all those blue hues! Yep, blue lions are quite rare ... that's why it's such a treat to see this little cutie!! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete