Saturday 14 March 2015

More Stencils

Hello!

I have been playing with my stencils today having been inspired by the Artplorations blog hop that Shery and the DT held this week.  I have used the gorgeous leaf print stencil again - this time on kraft:





I sponged through the stencil first in Hero Arts White Pigment Ink and then moved it slightly before sponging over again in Hero Arts Field Green.  I love the effect on kraft.  I heat embossed the Hashtag Authentic sentiment in green on kraft card and added some green twine behind it.

I will link up at the Stamplorations flash linky stencil party and also at Addicted to CAS where the code word is Green.  I am also joining in the March challenge at Happy Little Stampers to use sponging.

I also had another play with my gelli plate to create this card:


The stencil is a lovely leafy swirl from Clarity Stamps.  The warm colours and pattern looked African to me so I added an African tribesman silhouette stamp.  The sentiment is from the Hashtag Authentic set by Stamplorations which is white embossed on to black.  This isn't my usual style but I like the rich colours, pattern and depth of the gelli print.

I will link up at Stamplorations March challenge to use stamps and stencils.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Sarah x

13 comments:

  1. Two fabulous cards, Sarah! I love how your used your stencil and inks on the first one and your silhouette on the 2nd card is so cool! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love what you've done with the leaf - I must try that 'bumping' (I think it's called?) technique , the white is very effective on the kraft. I hope you don't mind that I've pinned it for inspiration.
    Gorgeous colours on your second card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing cards, Sarah ... the offset leaves are so deliciously dimensional ... and what gorgeous colours on your gelli plate card ... very cool ... and perfect with that silhouette image! Bon dimanche! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two awesome cards Sarah. Am loving those stenciled and sponged leaves ... I need to buy that stencil!! :) And love the colours and design from your gelli plate. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And yet another fabulous card with that pretty leaf stencil! Your second card is really cool, too! Like the bold appearance of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, your sponging and Gelli plate adventures! Love them both! The Gelli plate on my wish list is inching closer to the top, thanks to you....

    ReplyDelete
  7. That you had fun making them shows on the cards; both so beautiful! Love the shadow-effect on the first and the colourcombi on the second works so great... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome use of the shadowed stencil! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb designs ! I love stenciling :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah these are AMAZING!!! LOVE the double stenciling going on in the first one and the second one is super cool with its vibrant red against those black silhouettes. Thanks for playing along at STAMPlorations!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you like the taste, and nike roshe run sale I've often nike roshe run australia seen you eat. cheap out two plastic spoon, then put ice cream open, nike roshe run australia closed his eyes. sale nike roshe run australia well versed in this, and slowly close, kissed had very nike roshe run australia soft. Eat ice cream, I bought a vanilla, cheap nike roshe run shoes dug a chunk to a .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous CAS designs with perfect details and beautiful colors. Thank you for joining STAMPlorations March Challenge, hope to see you in our next challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome creations, Miss Lady!! Thanks for playing along at STAMPlorations!!

    ReplyDelete