Monday 15 September 2014

Waltzingmouse Stamps Pajama Party Card #3

Hello again!

Please click here for my post for the new challenge at A Blog Named Hero....

This is my last card for the Pajama Party!  I have had a great time and there are some beautiful cards in the gallery - I will definitely play along next time :)

This is a second card for Challenge #3 Old Pajamas using my favourite Waltzingmouse ornaments:




I embossed one ornament in gold and the second has clear holographic glitter over black.  I think that black and gold gives an elegant look for Christmas designs - along with a bit of bling!  I paper pierced lines up from each ornament to create the effect of them hanging and the white panel is popped up over a strip of black glitter card.  I hope you like this CAS design :)

This is my 4th post today!!  Normal service will be resumed over the rest of the week....

Bye for now,

Sarah x

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your crisp style Sarah, your cards are stunning, it has been our pleasure to have you play along thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like your clean, simple and very elegant card! Love the way you created the strings for the ornaments. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and gold does look amazing and thise paper pieced line are such a good idea. Have a fun day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why this ornament is your fave...it's so elegant! I love the color combo you chose for this card, and all the sparkle you added with glitter paper and embossing...so pretty, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete